HP DesignJet T1300 Wide Format Printer
Wide Format Plotter
Scale up your prints and productivity
The dual-roll HP DesignJet T1300 helps you get more done faster by allowing you to print on different paper types and sizes without manual switching. Print a range of CAD and GIS applications, including large infrastructure projects and geospatial mapping.
PROFESSIONAL—Produce PostScript®-quality prints
• Six Original HP inks produce a wide color gamut ideal for color graphics.
• Original HP gray and photo black inks achieve precise line accuracy, dark blacks, and true neutral grays.
• Make your architectural prints shine with professional, high-resolution graphics— with Adobe PostScript®.
• Communicate with precision—produce plans, drawings, and maps with fine line quality, and up to 2400 dpi.
PRODUCTIVE—Efficiencies empower busy workgroups
• Print on different paper types and sizes seamlessly—and save time—using two rolls with smart switching.
• Job center—manage job queues and job storage, track print costs.
• Print TIFF, JPEG, and PDF1 files from your printer’s USB thumb drive—no computer required.
• If you’re on-the-go, attach your document to an email and send it directly to your printer via ePrint.2
FLEXIBILITY—Prints on sheets or rolls up to 44 in
• Gain flexibility to print a range of sizes from sheets to 44-inch (1118-mm) roll width.
• Use different media—this printer supports everything from bond and coated papers to film and vinyl substrates.
• Print a range of CAD and GIS applications, including large infrastructure projects and geospatial mapping.